Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Law Science?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I hereby declare that this submission is my own work.
- I hereby stated that this manusrcipt have no plagiarism matter.
- I declare the submission has no potential conflict of interest.
- I hereby stated that this manusrcipt have never been previously published in any other scientific publication and not being under reviewing process of any other scientific publication.
- The submitted manuscript contains about 3.500-6.000 words and not exceed 25 pages A4 including figures and tables, without any appendixes.
- The submitted manuscript has been written using Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx).
- Title already brief and concise, written in Bahasa and English, and less than 15 words.
- Abstract already brief and concise and contains about 200-250 words in Bahasa and English.
- Keywords are written in Bahasa and English, between three to five phrase.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which can be found in About the Journal.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed to the submitted manuscript.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.