Software-Defined Network (SDN) is a new concept used to solve network problems by separating the control plane and data plane in a different device. Communication between the control plane and the data plane uses the Openflow scenario. SDN has several capabilities in many network technology methods and has been implemented, among others, for routing mechanisms. In routing, there are several problems including failure path. When a fail path occurs, the system will look for another shortest path using the Floyd-Warshall algorithm. The Floyd-war shall algorithm will be implemented using the POX controller. The implementation uses a mesh topology on the mininet emulator and pox as a controller. This research method includes analysis consisting of the preparation of hardware and software requirements, and analysis of how the system works, a design consisting of mesh topology, Floyd-war shall algorithm flowchart, propagation testing, throughput, and latency testing, implementation consisting of operating system installation, Mininet, POX, Applying Mesh topology to the Mininet Emulator, and Applying the Floyd-war shall Algorithm to the POX Controller, manually calculating the Floyd-Warshall algorithm on the mesh topology and testing which consists of testing propagation, throughput, and latency. Furthermore, testing with 3 tests is propagation, throughput, and latency. In testing the throughput and latency there are 3 scenarios.
- R. A. Maha, L. O. Sari, and E. Safrianti, “Simulasi dan Pemodelan Software Defined Network (SDN) untuk Manajemen Jaringan Data UR,” Jom FTEKNIK, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 1–6, 2018, doi: 10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004.
- I. A. Saputra, R. R. M., and S. N. Hertiana, “Uji Performansi Algoritma Floyd-Warshall Pada Jaringan Software Defined Network (SDN),” J. Elektron. dan Telekomun., vol. 16, no. 2, p. 52, 2016, doi: 10.14203/jet.v16.52 58.
- E. P. Aprilianingsih, R. Primananda, and A. Suharsono, “Analisis Fail Path Pada Arsitektur Software Defined Network Menggunakan Dijkstra Algorithm,” J. Pengemb. Teknol. Inf. dan Ilmu Komput. Univ. Brawijaya, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 174–183, 2017, [Online]. Available: http://j-ptiik.ub.ac.id/index.php/j-ptiik/article/view/59.
- I. Attamimi, W. Yahya, and M. Hanfi, Hannats, “Analisis Perbandingan Algoritma Floyd-Warshall dan Dijkstra untuk Menentukan Jalur Terpendek Pada Jaringan Openflow,” J. Pengemb. Teknol. Inf. dan Ilmu Komputer., vol. 1, no. 12, pp. 1842–1849, 2017.
- S. Dwinson, “Implementasi Load-Balancing Dengan Metode Round Robin Dalam Software Defined Networking (SDN) Menggunakan Controller POX,” 2015.
- Ritzkal. 2020. “Tick Waste Application in Houses With Warning of Microcontroller Assistant Social Media.,” Jurnal MANTIK Vol 3, hlm. 559-568.
- Ritzkal. 2018. “Manajemen jaringan untuk pemula.,” Bogor: UIKA PRESS
- M Subchan, Dedi Setiadi. 2020. “Information System For Sale Of Muslim Clothes Based On E-Commerce Technology.,” Jurnal MANTIK Vol 4, hlm. 311-318.