The Effect of Product Quality, Personal Sales and Prices on CPO Purchasing Decisions at PT Kencana Persada Nusantara Medan

The Effect of Product Quality, Personal Sales and Prices on CPO Purchasing Decisions at PT Kencana Persada Nusantara Medan

  • Ferdian Ferdian Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Stefie Stefie Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Januardi Januardi Universitas Prima Indonesia
Keywords: Quality Products, Personal Selling, Price, Purchase Decision

Abstract

This research conducted in PT Kencana Persada Nusantaa Terrain that has a long standing and reputable engaged in oil palm. In this study aims to be able to analyze the quality of the product, personal selling and the price of the CPO purchase decision on PT Kencana Persada Nusantara Medan. The decrease in sales of CPO purchase decisions due to the quality of products, personal selling and the price of CPO. Population and sample in this research berjumlaj 76 CPO customers.The research method using multiple linear regression analysis. The results of partial hypothesis testing researchobtainablesimultaneously Quality Products, Personal Selling and Pricing positive and significant impact on CPO Purchase Decision on PT. Kencana Persada Nusantara Medan and partially Quality Products, Personal Selling and Pricing positive and significant impact on CPO Purchase Decision on PT. Kencana Persada Nusantara Medan. Hacyl coefficient determination Rsquare Adjusted values ​​obtained for 0.322 this means that 32.2% of the variation of the dependent variable is the purchase decision can be explained by variations in the independent variable is free kualita products, personal selling and hargasedangkan the remaining 67.8% is explained by other variables not examined in this study, such as product differentiation, product innovation, product attributes and so on,

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Alma, Buchari. 2016. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Arikunto. 2016. Statistik Untuk Penelitian. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Assauri, Sofjan. 2014. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta : Rajawali Pers.

Ghozali, Imam. 2016. Aplikasi Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS 23. Semarang : Universitas Diponegoro.

Hasan, Ali. 2013. Marketing dan Kasus-kasus Pilihan. Cetakan Kesatu. Yogyakarta : CAPS (Center for Academic Publishing Service).

Hutabarat, Manullang. 201. Manajemen Pemasran teori dan Aplikasi dalam Bisnis.Jakarta : Mitra Wacana Media.

Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Lane Keller. 2013. Manajemen Pemasaran. Ed. 13, Pearson Education, inc.

Malau, Harman. 2017. Manajemen Pemasaran. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Rachman, Taufiq. 2010. Manajemen Pemasaran. Medan : Perdana Publishing.

Sangadji, Mamang, Etta, Sopiah. 2013. Perilaku Konsumen Pendekatan Praktis Disertai Himpunan Jurnal Penelitian. Ed.1, Yogyakarta : Andi Offset.

Surjaweni, Wiratna, V. 2014. SPSS Untuk Penelitian. Yogyakarta : Pustaka Baru Press.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2008. Strategi Pemasaran.. Yogyakarta : ANDI Offset.

Tjiptono, Fandy, Gregorius Chandra. 2012. Pemasaran Strategi. Ed 2. Yogyakarta : ANDI OFFSET

Published
2020-02-01
How to Cite
Ferdian, F., Stefie, S., & Januardi, J. (2020). The Effect of Product Quality, Personal Sales and Prices on CPO Purchasing Decisions at PT Kencana Persada Nusantara Medan. Jurnal Mantik, 3(4, Feb), 112-119. Retrieved from https://iocscience.org/ejournal/index.php/mantik/article/view/523

Most read articles by the same author(s)

Obs.: This plugin requires at least one statistics/report plugin to be enabled. If your statistics plugins provide more than one metric then please also select a main metric on the admin's site settings page and/or on the journal manager's settings pages.