Analysis of Factors Affecting Purchase Decision General Spicy Chips

Analysis of Factors Affecting Purchase Decision General Spicy Chips

  • Nuning Nurna Dewi Universitas Maarif Hasyim Latif
Keywords: Product Quality, Price, Brand, Promotion, Purchasing Decision

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of product quality, price, brand and promotion on purchasing decisions for spicy general chips at Griyo Taman Asri Wage Sidoarjo. This research was conducted on the decision to purchase spicy general chips with a population of 100 samples. The sampling method with saturated sampling means that the entire population is sampled, ie 100 samples. The data analysis technique used is Multiple Linear Regression Analysis using the SPSS 20.0 for Windows program. Based on the results of data analysis, it was found that prices partially had a positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions. This can be seen from the tcount of 7.131> t table of 1.985 and the significance value of 0.000 <0.05. And partial promotions have no effect on purchasing decisions. This can be seen from the value of tcount of 3.099> t table of 1.985. and a significance value of 0.003> 0.05. Partial brands also have no influence on purchasing decisions. This can be seen from the value of tcount of 1.172 <ttable of 1.985. While product quality has an influence on purchasing decisions. The results of the F test obtained Fcount of 19.751> Ftable of 2.47 and a significance value of 0.204> 0.05. Thus it can be concluded that simultaneously or together the quality of products, prices, brands and promotions can be accepted by statistical tests. From the results of the analysis obtained the coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.454. That is, the four variables of product quality, price, brand and purchasing decisions together contribute 45.4% to purchasing decisions, while the remaining 54.6% is a contribution / contribution to other variables not observed in this study.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Dayle Dalam Sudaryono, 2016. Tentang teori pemasaran. Media. Unpad.ac.id / Thesis Hlm : 41. https://www.google.com/search?q=teori+pemasaran+menurut+dayle+dalam+sudaryono+2016+%3A+41&oq=teori+pemasaran+menurut+dayle+dalam+sudaryono+2016+%3A+41&aqs=chrome..69i57.32206j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Hasan, 2015, Indikator Variabel Promosi , Repository. Unpas.ac.id, Hlm : 1 https://www.google.com/search?q=indikator+variabel+promosi+menurut+hasan+2015+%3A+1&oq=indikator+variabel+promosi+menurut+hasan+2015+%3A+1&aqs=chrome..69i57.12460j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Kotler, Philip, dan Kevin Lane keller, 2014. Manajemen Pemasaran Jilid 1, edisi ketiga Belas, Terjemahan Bob Sabran, M M. Jakarta : Penerbit Erlanga.

Sugiyono, 2017, Rancangan Penelitian, Repository. Unpas.ac.id, Hlm : 2 https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&ei=wRRIXfHaEa3Vz7sP_Nyz0AU&q=rancanagan+penelitian+menurut+sugiyono+2017+%3A+2&oq=Rancana&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39j0i10i203l3j0i203j0i10i203j0i10i30l4.373962.379180..381260...2.0..2.795.2594.0j1j2j2j1j0j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....10..0i71j0i19.KO7vX8sN7IQ

Sugiyono, 2015, Metode Kuantitatif, Repository. Unpas.ac.id, Hlm : 13 https://www.google.com/search?q=metode+kuantitatif+menurut+sugiyono+2015+%3A+13&oq=metode+kuantitatif+menurut+sugiyono+2015+%3A+13&aqs=chrome..69i57.15098j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Sugiyono,2015, Metode Penelitian, Hlm : 2https://www.google.com/search?q=metode+penelitian+menurut+sugiyono+2015+%3A+2&oq metode+penelitian+menurut+sugiyono+2015+%3A+2&aqs=chrome..69i57.11693j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Tjiptono Fandi, 2015 . indikator harga. Repository unpas.ac.id, Hlm :291 https://www.google.com/search?q=indikator+harga+menurut+fandi+tjiptono+2015+%3A+291&oq=indikator+harga+menurut+fandi+tjiptono+2015+%3A+291&aqs=chrome..69i57.26513j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Published
2020-01-13
How to Cite
Dewi, N. (2020). Analysis of Factors Affecting Purchase Decision General Spicy Chips. Jurnal Mantik, 3(4, Feb), 70-76. Retrieved from https://iocscience.org/ejournal/index.php/mantik/article/view/506

Most read articles by the same author(s)

Obs.: This plugin requires at least one statistics/report plugin to be enabled. If your statistics plugins provide more than one metric then please also select a main metric on the admin's site settings page and/or on the journal manager's settings pages.