Main Article Content
This study aims to determine how the influence of service quality and customer trust on customer loyalty with high cliff priority to save at Bank SinarmasTebingTinggi. The research method used is descriptive and verification methods. While the data used is primary data. To find out whether the independent variable has a significant effect on the dependent variable, multiple linear regression methods are used. The results show that Service Quality and Customer Trust affect the loyalty of TebingTinggi priority customers. This can be seen from the significance value of 0.000 or much more. small compared to the significance value used in the study which is five percent (5%) in addition to the t-count value of Service Quality is (10.121) greater than the t-table value (1.984) and the t-count value of Customer Trust is (1.258) more smaller than the t-table value (1984). While the regression equation obtained by Customer Loyalty is Y = 2.487 + 0.624 X1 + 0.142 X2. the adjusted R square value is 0.584 or 58.4%. This shows that the Service Quality Variable (X1) and Customer Trust Variable (X2) can explain the Customer Loyalty Variable (Y) of 58.4%, the remaining 41.6% (100% - 58.4%) is explained by other variables outside the research model. this. In other words, Service Quality and Customer Trust affect the Loyalty of Tebing Tinggi Priority Customers to save at Bank Sinarmas Tebing Tinggi.
 Bilika, F., Safari, M., Mansori, S., 2016.Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in Mozambique Banking System.Journal of Marketing Management and Consumer Behavior.Vol. 1.
 Ghozali, Imam. 2011. Application of Multivariate Analysis With SPSS Program. Semarang: Diponegoro University Publishing Agency.
 Ghozali, Imam. 2013. Application of Multivariate Analysis with IBM SPSS 21 Update PLS Regression Program. Semarang: Diponegoro University Publishing Agency.
 Ghozali, Imam. 2016. Application of Multivariete Analysis With IBM SPSS 23 Program (8th Edition). VIII Printing.Semarang :Diponegoro University Publishing Agency.
 Hurriyati, Ratih. 2010. Marketing Mix and Consumer Loyalty. Alphabeta, Bandung.
 Hurriyati, Ratih. 2010. Marketing Mix And Consumer Loyalty. Jakarta: CV Alfabeta.
 Kotler, and Keller. 2012. Marketing Management. Edition 12.Erlangga, Jakarta.
 Kotler, Philip. 2010. Marketing Management. Indonesian thirteenth edition.Volumes 1 and 2.Erlangga, Jakarta.
 Kotler, Philips & Armstrong, Gary. (2014), Management Principles.Edition 14, Volume 1.Erlangga, Jakarta.
 Mao, Ding. 2013. A Study of Consumer Trust in Internet Shopping and rhe moderating Effect of Risk Averssion in Mainland China. Hong Kong: Hong Kong Baptist University.
 Mowen, Hansen. 2011. Managerial Accounting Book 2 Eighth Edition. SalembaEmpat, Jakarta.
 Philip Kotler and Kevin Lane Keller, 2012, Marketing Management Thirteenth ed. Volume 2 Translation by BOB SabranMM :Erlangga Publisher.
 Rofiq, Nafiur. 2010. Cooperative Learning in Teaching Islamic Religious Education. Journal of Falasifa, Vol. 1.
 Sangadji, E.M., and Sopiah. 2013. Consumer Behavior: Accompanied Practical Approach: The Association of Research Journals. Yogyakarta: Publisher Andi.
 Schiffman, L.G., &Kanuk, L.L. 2010. Consumer Behavior (10th ed). New Jersey, Pearson Prentice Hall.
 Sefesiyani, A., 2015. The Effect of Relationship Marketing (Relational Marketing) on Customer Satisfaction and Its Impact on Customer Loyalty (Survey on Savings Customers of Bank Central Asia Sub-Branch Office Dinoyo Malang City).Journal of Business Administration.Poor.
 Sugiyono (2015). Combination Research Methods (Mix Methods). Bandung: Alphabeta.
 Sugiyono. 2010, Qualitative research methods and R&D. Publisher: CV Alfabeta, Bandung.
 Sugiyono. 2013. Educational Research Methods Quantitative, Qualitative, and R&D Approaches. Bandung: Alphabeta
 Sumarwan, Ujang. 2011. Consumer Behavior: Theory and Application in Marketing. Ghalia Indonesia, Bogor.
 Suwono, L. V., &Sihombing, S.O. (2016).Factors Affecting Customer Loyalty of fitness Center: An Empirical Study.Journal of Management Dynamics, 7(1), 45.
 Taghipourian, M.J., Bakhsh, M.M., 2016. Brand Attachment on Service Loyalty in Banking Sector. International Journal of Marketing Studies.Vol. 8, 146.
 Tjiptono, Fandy and Chandra, Gregory. 2016. Service, Quality & satisfaction. Yogyakarta.Andi.
 Tjiptono, Fandy. 2011, Service Marketing, Banyumedia, Yogyakarta
 Tjiptono, Fandy. 2012, Marketing Strategy, ed. 3, Yogyakarta, Andi.
 Tjiptono, Fandy. 2014. Service Marketing – Principles, Application, and Research, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.