Main Article Content

Yomeini Margareth S

Abstract

This study aims to determine how the influence of word of mouth on purchasing decisions. The population in this study are consumers of Devi Mobile per month, amounting to 180 people. Samples were taken as many as 65 respondents using the Slovin formula. Regression analysis method used is simple linear regression and to test the hypothesis used t test and f test at a significant level or alpha = 5%. The research data were analyzed or processed using the SPSS version 25 program. Based on the research results, it was 0.382 or 38.2%. This shows that the word of mouth variable (X) can explain the purchasing decision variable (Y) by 38.2%, the remaining 61.8% (100% - 38.2%) is explained by other variables outside this research model. In the simple linear regression test results obtained the following regression equation: Y = 8.978 + 0.869X + e. The results of the hypothesis test state that: H1 is accepted, it can be seen from the tcount value is 6.246 >ttable 1.997 and with a significance value of 0.000 <0.05 then word of mouth has an effect on purchasing decisions.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Article Details

How to Cite
S, Y. M. (2021) “The Influence of Word of Mouth on The Decision to Purchase Handphone Case at Devi Phone Store”, Jurnal Mantik, 5(2), pp. 743-748. doi: 10.35335/mantik.Vol5.2021.1393.pp743-748.
References
[1] Abdullah, Ridwan. 2013. Scientific Learning for 2013 Curriculum Implementation. Jakarta: Earth Literacy.
[2] Ali, Hassan. 2013. Marketing and Selected Cases. Yogyakarta. CAPS (Center For Academic Publishing Service)
[3] BasuSwastha and Hani Handoko. 2011. Marketing Management-Behavioral Analysis. Consumer.Yogyakarta : BPFE.
[4] Kotler, Philip., and Armstrong. 2012. Marketing Management. 14th Edition. Pearson Prentice Hill
[5] Kotler, Philip and Kevin Lane Keller. 2012. Marketing Management. Issue 13 Volume 1. Translated by Bob Sabran, MM. Jakarta: Erlangga.
[6] Lupiyoadi, Rambat. 2013. Competency-Based Service Marketing Management (3rd Edition). Jakarta: SalembaEmpat.
[7] Radiosunu, 2011, Marketing Management: An Analytical Approach. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
[8] Sernovitz.2012. Word of Mouth Marketing.Jakarta :GramediaPustakaUtama
[9] Siregar, Syofian. 2013. Quantitative Research Methods. Jakarta: PT FajarInterpratamaMandiri.
[10] Stanton, William J., 2012, Fundamentals of Marketing, Indonesian Edition Translated by F.X. Budiyanto., BinarupaAksara Publisher, Jakarta.
[11] Sugiyono. 2017. Qualitative Quantitative Research Methods and R & D, 25th Edition. Bandung: Alfabeta.
[12] Sujarweni, V Wiratna. 2016. Completely Peel Accounting Research With SPSS. Yogyakarta: New Press Library.
[13] Sutisna. 2012. Consumer Behavior and Marketing Communication, Second Edition. Bandung : Youth Rosdakarya.
[14] Tjiptono, Fandy. 2011. Marketing Strategy, Edition 3, ANDI : Yogyakarta.