Main Article Content

Syafriadi

Abstract

Research with the title "The Effect of Supervision, Career Development, and Promotion of Position on Employee Performance at PT. Saka Mitra Sejati Medan” This study aims to explain the influence of the variables of Supervision, Career Development, and Position Promotion simultaneously and partially on Employee Performance at PT. Saka Mitra Sejati Medan. The research method used is a quantitative model, using a questionnaire as a data collection tool which is distributed to all units/sections of PT. Saka Mitra Sejati Medan, totaling 67 employees. Analysis of the data in this study using multiple linear regression analysis assisted by a computer program SPSS for Windows. The results of the simultaneous test resulted in the F test yielding a calculated F value of 21,458 with a significant level of 0.00. Because F count 21,458 > F table 2.75 and the significant probability is much smaller than 0.05, i.e. 0.00 < 0.05, the regression model for the variables of supervision, career development, and promotion can be said that together they have a positive effect. significant to the performance of employees of PT. Saka Mitra Sejati Medan. The results of the test of the control variable t count 3.616 > t table 1.669 with a significant 0.000 <0.05, meaning that partially the supervision variable has a positive and significant effect on the performance of employees of PT. Saka Mitra Sejati Medan. The results of the career development variable test value t count 1.675 > t table 1.669 with a significant 0.000 > 0.050, meaning that partially career development variables have a positive and significant effect on the performance of employees of PT. Saka Mitra Sejati Medan. The results of the job promotion variable test value tcount 2,335 > ttable 1,669 with a significant 0.000 < 0.050, meaning that partially the job promotion variable has a positive and significant effect on the performance of PT. Saka Mitra Sejati Medan. The number of Adjusted R Square is 0.482, which means that 48.2% of the dependent variable is the performance of PT. Saka Mitra Sejati Medan is explained by independent variables consisting of supervision, career development, and promotion, and the remaining 51.8% is explained by other variables outside of the variables used. So most of the dependent variables are explained by the independent variables used in the model.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Article Details

How to Cite
Syafriadi (2021) “The Effect of Supervision, Career Development, and Position Promotion on Employee Performance at PT. Saka Partner Sejati Medan”, Jurnal Mantik, 5(2), pp. 630-639. doi: 10.35335/mantik.Vol5.2021.1375.pp630-639.
References
[1] Arifin Abdul Rachman (2011), Government Administration in Development, CV. Haji Mas Agung. Jakarta
[2] Bambang Wahyudi (2012), Human Resource Management. Difficult, Bandung
[3] Heidjrachman and Suad Husnan (2016), Personnel Management. Yogyakarta: BPFE-Yogyakarta.
[4] Kartini cartono (2012), Human Resource Management, 3rd Edition, 1st Printing. Yogyakarta: STIE YKPN
[5] Kuncoro (2013), Research Methods for Business and Economics, 4th edition. Publisher PT Erlangga, Jakarta
[6] Leonard D. White (2010), Event Marketing: Hiw to successfully promote Event, festival , conventions, and expositions , New York : John wiley & Sons, Inc
[7] Mulyadi (2017), Accounting System. Fourth Printing. Jakarta : Salemba Empat
[8] Marwansyah (2010), Human resource management. Alphabeta:Bandung
[9] Mangkunegara (2012), Human Resource Management Company.PT. Rosdakarya Youth. Bandung
[10] Moeheriono (2012), “Competency-Based Performance Measurement”. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
[11] Maltis and Jackson (2012), Human Resource Management. Salemba Four: Jakarta.
[12] Munandar (2012), Developing Talent and Creativity of School Children. PT. Gramedia Widiasarana Indonesia. Jakarta
[13] Marihot Tua Efendi Hariandja (2012), Human Resources. Grasindo: Jakarta
[14] Sondang P. Siagian (2015), Human Resource Management. Edition One. Seventeenth Printing. Earth Literature. Jakarta
[15] Siswanto (2015), Performance Management. Jakarta: PT. King Grafindo Persada.
[16] Syafri Mangkuprawira (2013), Human Resource Management, Seventh Edition, Rosdakarya Youth, Bandung.
[17] Sutrisno (2010), Human Resource Management. Jakarta : Prenadamedia Group.
[18] Sugiyono (2012), Qualitative Quantitative Research Methods and R&D. 13th Printing. Alphabeta Publisher. Bandung
[19] Sangadjidan Sopiah (2010), Research Methodology–Practical Approaches in Research, Yogyakarta, ANDI
[20] Veithzal Rivai (2011) Organizational Culture and Corporate Performance Improvement, Jakarta. PT Bumi Aksara.
[21] Yamin and Kurniawan (2010), Structural Equation Modeling: easier learning of questionnaire data analysis techniques with Lisrel – PLS. Jakarta: Salemba Infotek