TRIDARMA: Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat (PkM) is a scientific multidisciplinary journal published by Institute of Computer Science (IOCS). It is in the national level that covers a lot of common problems or issues related to community services. The aim of this journal publication is to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of community services.
The aim of this journal publication is to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of community services.
TRIDARMA: Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat (PkM), particularly focuses on the main problems in the development of the sciences of community services areas as follows:
- Community Services, Information and Communication Technology, People, Local Food Security;
- Training, Marketing, Appropriate Technology, Design;
- Community Empowerment, Social Access;
- Student Community Services;
- Border Region, Less Developed Region;
- Education for Sustainable Development;
- Student Creativity Program (PkM), Village Development Grant Program (PHBD);
- Counseling, Socialization to the Community;
- and all related to Community Service (PKM).
Journal of Law Science is a journal aims to be a peer-reviewed platform and an authoritative source of information. We publish original research papers, review articles and case studies focused on law and judiciary as well as related topics. All papers are peer-reviewed by at least one referee. JHP is managed to be issued three times in every volume. The Scope of Journal of Law Science is:
- Law: including civil law, criminal law, administrative law, military law, constitutional law, international law.
- Judiciary: including judicial case management and management of the judicial apparatus.
Jurnal Mantik Accredited Rank 4 (Peringkat 4)
Dear Jurnal Mantik contributors,
We proudly announce that Jurnal Mantik is Accredited “Rank 4”(Peringkat 4) as a scientific journal under the decree of the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia, Decree No 36/E/KPT/2019, Desember 13th 2019, start from Volume 3 No 3, 2019.
Therefore, we would like to invite you to contribute to Jurnal Mantik as a helpful research open source by sending highly qualified paper.
Jurnal Mantik is a scientific journal in information systems/information technology, Comptuer Science and management science containing the scientific literature on studies of pure and applied research in information systems/information technology,Comptuer Science and management science and public review of the development of theory, method and applied sciences related to the subject. Jurnal Mantik is published by Institute of Computer Science (IOCS). Editors invite researchers, practitioners, and students to write scientific developments in fields related to information systems/information technology,Comptuer Science and management science). Jurnal Mantik is issued 4 (Four) times a year. This journal contains research articles and scientific studies.
Journal of Midwifery and Nursing Published by iocscience.org. iocscience is an Institute of computer Science Research institute engaged in public research in the fields of health, politics, social, economics, law and technology. This Journal of Midwifery and Nursing is a peer-reviewed free open access quarterly journal of Journal of Midwifery and Nursing. Journal of Midwifery and Nuring This professional journal provides a venue for the publication of research relevant to midwifery and reproductive health practice by specialists and researchers in various disciplines including midwifery, reproductive health, maternal and child health, obstetrics and gynecology, sexual health promotion, women's health Public health, all fields of health science and nursing. It publishes quantitative and qualitative original articles, review articles, short communications, case reports and letters to the editor in a broad range of clinical and interdisciplinary topics including sexual and reproductive health, maternal and child health, safe pregnancy and normal childbirth, adolescent health, family planning, menopause, screening of gynecological cancers, infertility holistic care, women's mental health, psychosocial and ethical aspects of women’s health, counseling and educational interventions in reproductive health and midwifery, women’s empowerment and reproductive rights. All submitted research articles to this journal will be undergoing rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous reviewing by independent reviewers.
The Journal of Management Science (JMAS) offers wide ranging and widespread analysis of all surfaces of management and science. Published four times per year, it delivers a emphasis for universal proficiency in the vital methods, techniques and areas of research; presents a opportunity for its readers to share mutual understandings across the full range of businesses and skills in which management and science is used; covers all areas of management science from systems to practical facets; links concept with training by publishing case studies and covering the latest important issues. Journal of Management Science (JMAS) areas include: Accounting, Introduction to finance, Operations and Information management, Human resource management, Introduction to marketing, Micro Economics, Organizational Behaviour, Business Law, Strategic management, Managerial Economics, Bank Strategy and Management, Entrepreneurship, Introduction to International Business, Leadership, Quality Management, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Banking, Finance and Accountancy, Human Resources, Public service, Public Administration, Public Management and Science related subjects. Papers originate from all over the world and are fully peer-reviewed, on the 'double-blind' system. In addition, the journal carries conference reports, and book reviews.
Journal of Computer Networks, Architecture and Performance Computing is a scientific journal that contains all the results of research by lecturers, researchers, especially in the fields of computer networks, computer architecture, computing. this journal is published by Intitute Of Computer Science (IOCS), which is a joint research and lecturer organization and issued 2 (two) times a year in January and July.
Aims and Scopes:
- Indonesia Cyber Defense Framework
- Next Generation Networking
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Odor Source Localization, Swarm Robot
- Traffic Signal Control System
- Autonomous Telecommunication Networks
- Smart Cardio Device
- Smart Ultrasonography for Telehealth Monitoring System
- Swarm Quadcopter based on Semantic Onthology for Forest Surveillance
- Smart Home System based on Context Awareness
- Grid/High Performance Computing to Support drug design processes involving Indonesian medical plants
- Cloud Computing for Distance Learning
- Internet of Thing (IoT)
- Cluster, grid, peer-to-peer, GPU, multi/many-core and cloud computing
- Quantum computing technologies and applications
- Large-scale workflow and virtualisation technologies
- Cyber security and cryptography
- Machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence
- Autonomic computing; data management/distributed data systems
- Energy-efficient computing infrastructure
- Big data infrastructure, storage and computation management
- Advanced next-generation networking technologies
- Parallel and distributed computing, language and algorithms
- Programming environments and tools, scheduling and load balancing
- Operation system support, I/O, memory issues
- Problem solving, performance modelling/evaluation